- Reservations strongly recommended. Walk-ins welcome. CHECK-IN time is 15 minutes prior to a scheduled departure. Machines will be released to “stand-by” customers 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All reservations must be secured with a Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Full payment for the rental may be charged at time of reservation.
- Additional rental gear, and other miscellaneous purchases will be charged at actual time of rental.
- $500 or $750 authorization for deposit per machine is required on all machines in the form of Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express. No debit cards accepted for damage deposit.
- Cancellations made in writing more than 30 days in advance will be charged a cancellation fee ($50 per machine). Cancellations made between 30 days and 7 days will be charged 50% of rental price per machine. No-shows or cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be charged full rental rate.
- Mt. Spokane Snowmobile Rentals reserves the right to deny rental to anyone for any reason. If a rental request is denied, payment will be refunded minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the unlikely event that a reservation can not be fulfilled due to equipment issues, a rental session can be rescheduled or a full refund may be issued upon request.
- A weather related reservation cancellation is allowed only if the main roads to our office are closed or all trails are closed. Inclement weather is not grounds for a reservation cancellation.
Click Here to Make a Reservation Request